Friday, January 27, 2012

SEFCC Arts & Crafts Show, January 28 and 29, 2012



I will be selling my photography, jewelry and art this coming weekend, the 28th and 29th, at the

South East Florida Chamber of Commerce (SEFCC) 2012 HOME SHOW
at the Fort Lauderdale War Memorial Auditorium. 

The Home Show is a combination of Arts and Crafts, Home and Health and Fitness Expo, so there should be fun stuff for everyone.  Best of all there's free admission, although I think there might be a parking fee.  There will also be a raffle each day for a $2,500 shopping spree to be spent on any of the vendors there. You could be the winner.

If you are in the South East Florida area, come by and see me. Tell me you are either a blogger reader, Twitter follower, Facebook fan or friend, or an etsy person and get a free postcard of your choice. If you buy anything, get a free ACEO (in stock) of your choice.

For more info visit Art Sunny Side Up.

No comments: