Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Made It To The Front Page Of Etsy- "Blue Ridge In Black and White"

I finally made it to the coveted Front Page of Etsy. It had been a very long while- early last year, I think it was, and as an alternate.  Everyone complains about the same people getting to the Front Page, which is a very valid issue- since one's views usually skyrocket on those occasions- but we have no control over that. I have been in many treasuries, some definitely Front Page worthy, that never made it.

So I had to share this one.

My black and white Blue Ridge Mountain photo is very popular, I've sold two so far.

I added the 8x10 versiob after the 5x7, but people seem to pick the 5x7 print for treasuries and to favorite. It currently has 990 views, 366 admirers, and is in 57 treasuries.

It's one of my favorites.

No comments: